matcha accessories

[Equipment][bsummary]

matcha reviews

[Matcha Review][threecolumns]

all about usucha

[Usucha][bsummary]

look up, look down, look all around... matchaenthusiast got a new look

new blog design


I can’t believe it’s been so long since I last wrote a blog! Part of the reason for that is I've been very busy. With that said, I can't guarantee to post frequently during the coming months. So please don't be surprised if I will post my new year's Matcha review in april ^^

If you've stopped by the blog in recent weeks, you've probably noticed that it looks very different around here!
I liked the minimalistic design but whilst the winter was cold and grey there was a need for a more colorful design.

What do you think about it? I’m looking forward to your comments and constructive criticism.

Oca Ocani

My journey through the world of Japanese teas started after discovering Matcha. That was nearly eight years ago. And during this time Matcha became my favorite green tea.With this Blog I want to share this passion, inspire and show the versatility of Matcha.

Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


my matcha recommendations

[Recommended][bsummary]

organically cultivated matcha

[Organic Matcha][grids]

special matcha

[Discovered Matcha][bsummary]